Address: 1508 Midway Dr, Ammon, ID 83406 Phone: (208) 523-1477
Get to Know Us
For over 90 years, the Greater Idaho Falls Association of REALTORS® has been dedicated to serving the needs of REALTOR®, Affiliate and Licensed Appraiser members in the Idaho Falls MSA. GIFAR is a majority stockholder in the Snake River Regional Multiple Listing Service which provides information on thousands of properties in Eastern Idaho.
Our original charter was granted by the NATIONAL Board of REALTORS® (now the National Association of REALTORS®) in 1924. The Greater Idaho Falls Association of REALTORS® is a non-profit corporation serving the needs of its members. We are members of the Idaho REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS®.
Our Association and members also participate in numerous charitable and public service events in Eastern Idaho benefittingour local community and the general public. We are proud many of our members are active in local charities and organizations, giving back to the community where we all live and work.
We are proud of our local history and our growing involvement in advocating for homeownership and private property rights. Serving with integrity since 1924!
2018 Board of Directors
Brett Magleby, President
Jennifer McCulloch, President-Elect
Chris Pelkola Lee, Past-President
Kathy Carroll, Secretary/Treasurer
Kyle Hope, Secretary/Treasurer-Elect
Janet Mowers, Director (2018)
Katie Lathouris, Director (2019)
Chad Murdock, Director (2019)
Shawn Anderson, Director (2020)
Juan Contreras, Director (2020)
Julie Anglesey, State Director (2019)
Renee Spurgeon, State Director (2019)
The mission of the Greater Idaho Falls Association of REALTORS® is to advance the business interests of its membership, to promote and maintain high standards of conduct as expressed in the Code of Ethics and to further private property rights and real property ownership.
The Greater Idaho Falls Association of REALTORS® is responsive to changes in the real estate industry, focusing on delivering high value services and support to its members.
- Advocacy – GIFAR will build strong relationships with government officials and become a valued voice in their decision-making process.
- Consumer Outreach/Public Relations – GIFAR will enhance the reputation and visibility of REALTORS® and promote the positive contributions REALTORS® make to the quality of life in Bonneville County.
- Code of Ethics – GIFAR will enhance member ethics and improve consumer confidence through a robust professional standards program.
- Education – GIFAR members and nearby REALTORS® will highly value and regularly participate in the high-quality training programs offered by GIFAR.
- Technology – GIFAR will recognize and accommodate new and emerging technologies in delivery of services to the real estate industry.
- Operations – GIFAR will improve association operations through updated procedures, enhanced financial and managerial oversight.